Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Abnormal smear results?

Hi :) I was 25 in April and was invited for my first smear the day after but I put it off for 2 months and finally went 8th June, a week later I got my results, CIN 2. I'm really really scared! Iv got to go for a colposcopy at the hospital on 11th July. Iv had 2 children, one when I was 19 and one when I was 21. I had an ectopic at 23 and 2 miscarriages soon after, iv never been for my six week check ups. I had an implanon fitted after my last misscarraige November 2009. Because I had it fitted the day after my Miscarraige started I thought it was normal to bleed for 6 months. Then it stopped and I was in alot of pain and had an operation to remove a large ovarian cyst. This was a year ago and I still get alot of pain in my ovary and deep in my pelvis, I'm assuming this is adesions from my 2 ops (Fallopian tube removal for ectopic, and ovarian cyst removal) my periods remained painful but regular to the date. My last period started 2 days after my smear but wasn't painfull, or heavy, it was just spotting. It's lasted for 2 weeks now and I've only just got period pains today. I did a pregnancy test yesterday just to make sure. Negative. I asked a nurse if the smear could have messed my period up and she said no chance. I'm really sorry for rambling on! I'm so nervous. And to top it off, I watched the LEEP video on YouTube and now I can't sleep. Has anyone gone through anything like this? Thankyou so much

No comments:

Post a Comment