Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do i cope with my mums death?

Its been four years now since my mum died, I know its along time ago, but I am still grieving over it, it happened so suddenly and I was only 10. It didn't hit me at first and now its only really begining to feel like it actually happened. She died of ovarian cancer after fighting it for 10 years, I feel like I hardly got to know her, even though we were so close. She was such a lovely caring person and so creative. She would do anything for me and brother, and I know I am so lucky to still have my dad to care for me, but it hurts so much. And its been four years I feel like I should be over it by now. I'm becoming seriously depressed about it, should I talk to a counsiler about it or should I meditate or something, I really don't know what to do, any advice? thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment