Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can anyone help me with my computer speakers?

I have a old pair of altec lansing ACS52 speakers. They are powerd and just today found and bought the correct ac adapter to power them up. I was very excited to find the ac adapter in a local thrift store. The exact model number too, and in great condition. So I plug it up, It comes on but no sound. maybe I got it hooked up wrong? The inputs go in this order. First DC pwr. - spkr - HP - sub - A - B, Each one has its own input hole so there's six total. I also had to splice on a 3.5mm. input end on the other speaker so I could plug it into the power spk. Maybe that has somthing to do with it? maybe It needs a sub to work but I dont think so. All my wire splices are good, my polarity is good. And I know both speakers work. Please someone tell me how to hook these up properly. I so frustrated now I just had to walk away from them. Thanks for any info you have Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment