Sunday, July 17, 2011

Symptoms of ovarian cancer or cancer?

I have been experiencing symptoms for the past 6 weeks. It started off when I was woken out of my sleep with upper abdominal pains. I went to the doctor and told me it was acid reflux due to taking pain killers. It slowly went away. Now my symptoms consist of weakness some days, I had groin area pain and felt the need to pee all the time, even sometimes I didn't’ need to pee. I went back to the doctors and they told me it was cystitis as I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. So then I went to get sti check up and it was all clear. Now I have lower right back pain with a slight pain in my right leg. I had changed in bowl movements and bloating the other week which i was thought was due to not eating or sleeping correctly as my bowel movements are now normal and I have no constipation. I have a doctor’s app on Friday and I am worried this is cancer or ovarian cancer as some of the symptoms are of that. Should I be worried? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment