Monday, July 18, 2011

I Want To Move..........):?

okay well my mother made us move to a lil town named brimley the school has 500 ppl k-12 and it kills me all the shyt that goes on and idk all the other schools I've been to were amazing and they were huge nut it was nothing like this and my depression is getting worse everyday i haven't been able to move from my bed for 3 weeks...cuz well whats i point? and i'm pretty sure my mom moved us here because of how big this house is(its huge) and its still close to my step dads works. and well im basically depressed because my family is my life and they live so far away i only see them once a year and it really hurts she said if i find a town with a good school, that has a prison by it(my step dad works at like a prison or something) and a big house cuz we have a big family and if the house is by the rest of our family then she will move us there!!!!! MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERE ARE PRISONS IN LOWER MICHIGAN NEAR LANSING, ANY BIG HOUSES FOR SALE??? OR ANY GOOD SCHOOLS???? WHATS THE TOWN NAME??

No comments:

Post a Comment