Monday, July 11, 2011

Spotting For 2 weeks?

hey, im 18 and am sexually active, i have polycystic ovarian syndrome very slightly , i have always had odd periods , which often come every 10 months, so once a year, they can be very heavy and i became anamic after one. i havent had a proper period for 8 months so far except from spotting. about 5 weeks ago i started spotting slightly and had stomach cramps etc so i took a pregnancy test and it was negative, and about 2 weeks ago i started spotting again and havent stopped yet, its sort of browny bloody discharge which can sometimes show in my knickers otherwise its just when i wipe. the bleeding becomes worse after me and my boyfriend have sex, i dont have pain except from a twitching feeling in my ovaries every now and again which is normal for me. should i be worried about this or is it just cause my hormones are crazy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment