Sunday, July 10, 2011

Problem with Amazon shipping, Please help?

On June 7th I purchased a video game off of a seller (not a warehouse or from amazon) and it was shipped out of East Lansing MI the next morning. On the tracking information the package then went to Lansing MI where it was departed twice for some reason, it then arrived in East Lansing again and then was delivered in East Lansing. I am confused and don't understand what happened. I have bought at least 10 things off amazon in the last 6 months and I have never had this problem. The shipping was standard (4-14 days, and up to 21) but every game I have bough with the same shipping came in 2 or 3 days and I live in PA so it should have came by now. Should I try contacting the seller and if so what do I ask? What if he can't do anything or the package was delivered to the wrong person and they kept it? The amazon policy says i can't file a claim until 3 days after the longest estimate delivery which is the 29th so I can't file the claim until in July! If it doesn't come within the next week I will know for certain it is in East Lansing and I'll just be wasting time until July to file it. So I will try contacting the seller on Monday, but does anyone know what could have happened and any ways to solve this or what might happen. Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment