Monday, July 11, 2011

I need new computer speakers, do you have any model/brand suggestions?

Well I would like to get a set of computer speakers, either a 2.0 or 2.1 and don't live anywhere near a shop where I can test them out personally but basically at the end of the day I want to relax with a good movie every so often and I just got a Blockbuster subscription and I get blu-ray movies via mail and I'd like a good decent set of speakers that will produce a high quality, theatrical kinda sound, although I'm not looking to shaking up the house with them haha. Also I'm moving up from a set of $30-$40 Altec Lansing speakers and they're being retired to use for my tv, so I would imagine any speakers~~say, in the $100-$150 would be what I'm looking for? Also if you have any brands or models that you suggest, thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment