Thursday, July 14, 2011

I had 7 teeth removed and 2 root canals in one day, can this cause diarrhea?

On 6/9 I had to have my appendix removed, and a burst ovarian cyst taken care of, on 6/20 I had 7 teeth removed (do to mostly genetics and a lack of dental care growing up, my dad suffered from gum disease and had all teeth removed by age 25) I also had 2 root canals in the same day. My dentist did not prescribe antibiotics post op and I am not sure if they still do I took 2 cyclosporins pre removal due to knee replacements ( inherited RA) I have been living on protein shakes, yougurt, and soup since, for the last 3 days and to add to it I have had horrible diarrhea and stomach cramps, along with a horrible taste in my mouth. I don't know what to do, should I call the dentist to see if I picked an infection? should I call my family doctor or should I call my surgeon to see if I have a late blooming complication from my appendectomy?

No comments:

Post a Comment