Sunday, July 10, 2011

Help in deciding surgery or no surgery?

I have endometriosis. I have been dealing with this for 7 years. It has now been affecting my lower back, and other areas of my body. I have ovarian cysts from hell, i have my cycle at least twice a month which is extremely heavy, painful and very clotty. I have done the birth control pills without luck, and also done the lupron depo shot. The shot worked wonders however I could only be on it for a year due to bone loss issue. I am 31 and have one child whom is a miracle due to the endo. My spouse is fixed due to an unpleasant pregnancy with my miracle child from the endo and cycst. I have done numerous searchs to find info but I am scared of what desicion to go with. I know i am young still but my spouse and I made the desicion to not have more kids. Any links that I can goto would be great to look into. Being pain free is my number one choice. Any ideas or opinions would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment