Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Could i have a ruptured ovarian cyst?

Since I first started my period, I've had horrible cramps..so bad that i would have to miss school and curl of in a ball. This was accompanied by nausea and sometimes vomitting, and diarrhea. For the past few months I've had relatively painless periods but now for this months period, it was so bad i was hunched over on the verge of crying. I get very nauseous, hot flashes and feel like im going to pass out. I also get very sharp pains near my left ovary when i have my period, that can be very sharp throbbing pains to dull aches. I also get very bloated at random times and feel some cramping before and after my period. Now a week after my period ended, I have had sharp pains near my left ovary again and i've had diarrhea, along with some nausea/dizzyness. I went to get an ultrasound a few years ago back in highschool and they couldn't find a cyst. Are these symptoms of a cyst? Why are my periods so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment