Sunday, July 10, 2011

What are the baggage rules for Lax Airport and Lan Airport?

I'm am traveling from Lansing,Mi (Lan) Airport, To Los Angele's,Ca (Lax) and will make one stop in Minneapolis ,Minnesota and i Was wondering what the size limit of the carry on bag rules will be for all these airport's so i am prepared if my bag is to big for one airport but will be OK in the other state I'm traveling to if that makes sense, I would like to know all the carry on and checked bag rules are for everything that is prohibited etc so i know what to and not to pack. I have tryed to find the rule for these different airports and haven't gotten the right in formation and i need to specific detail everything that is ok to take on carry on because i am hoping that i can pack just enough to bring on as my carry on so i don't have to pay for a checked bag when i have nothing to pack that would need to be checked, i am going to buy shaving razors and all liquid things to get through the screenings faster so i don't miss my flights etc because this is my first time flying and also i just got my belly button pierced and cant take it out for 2 months and i will be flying in may will this effect me in security?

No comments:

Post a Comment